Bristol’s Leading Independent Renault Garage - AP Autocare
We service and repair all Renault models of car including:
- Renault Scenic
- Renault Megane
- Renault Kadjar
- Renault Captur
- Renault Clio
- Renualt Twingo
- Renault Twizy
- Renault Zoe
- Our services include:
- Renault Car Servicing
- Renault Car Electrics & Diagnostics
- Renault Brakes, Pads and Disk.
- Renault Engine Diagnostics
- Renault Tyres and Exhausts
- Renault Air Conditioning
- Renault ECU Management & Mapping
- Renault MOT’s
Book Online Today
Book Renault Service Now
Unrivalled customer service and competitive deals. Why pay main dealer prices?
Expert and professional car servicing in Bristol since 1976.
Watch your car being serviced live on our webcam.
History Of Renault:
- 1877: Louis Renault is born.
- 1899: Renault Freres is founded by Louis’ two brothers, Marcel and Fernand.
- 1900: The world’s first saloon arrives in the market, the type B.
- 1914-18: Renault contributes to the war effort, supplying trucks, ambulances, aircraft engines and the FT 17, the first light machine-gun tank.
- 1927: Renault starts naming its cars.
- 1945: The French government nationalises Renault.
- 1976: Founding of Renault Sport.
- 1980: Renault is Europe’s leading vehicle manufacturer.
- 1989: Renault posts a profit of almost FF 9 billion and makes its return to F1.
- 1991: Clio makes its debut and is voted Car of the Year.
- 1992-1997: Renault takes six consecutive F1 world championship titles. Twingo, Mégane and Laguna arrive in the market.
- 1996: Renault is privatised.
- 1997: Renault Scénic is Car of the Year.
- 2001: Renault acquires the Benetton team and returns to F1.